In the aftermath of the #SanBernardino shooting, we've both been thinking and writing. Be sure to check out our pieces:
Posts tagged #San Bernardino Shooting
Can you believe it has been a year of #GoodMuslimBadMuslim-ing? Thanks to the SF Grotto for hosting us for this recording! Check out the following links to follow along to Episode #12: Muslim Christmas:
- We got Wired! Check us out in "5 Women Quashing Preconceptions About Islam on Social Media" in the December 2015 issue.
- Totally fangirled when Glenn Greenwald tweeted about us.
- Zahra writes a piece over at Bitch Magazine called, "A Self-Care Guide To Counter Trump Fatigue."
- Taz writes about what it is like growing up in San Bernardino in aftermath of San Bernardino shootings for Truthout: Islamophobia After San Bernardino.
- There have been lots and lots of hate crimes against people perceived as Muslim since the San Bernardino shootings. Here's a list.
- Somali American child falls to death - hate crime or not is still being debated.
- President Obama addresses the San Bernardino shooting.
- Zahra talks to Neda Ulaby at NPR about What American Muslims Do On Christmas.
- Donald Trump leading in the polls, but Taz isn't sure how.
- Republican party wants to kick Trump out of their party.
- Hasan Minhaj refers to Trump as WISIS - in other words, WHITE ISIS. Which totally makes sense.
- Heaven Points as defined by Zahra in her column The Infidel Husband.
- Princess Leia Hijabi Tutorial
- We Are Better Than This Campaign ad in The New York Times - be sure to sign and show your support!
- Bollywood actor Aamir Khan talks about how the Modi government has created a sense of fear in India.
- Reporters allowed into home of San Bernardino shooters home.
- Millennial Muslims are using apps to date.
- After two years, Taz's monthly Radical Love column has come to an end! Catch up - all the essays will be online right here.