The one where Taz and Zahra hit the red carpet.
The one where Zahra is getting antihistamine nightmares and Taz is still writing her rom-com. This episode brought to you by kale curry.
The one where Taz pranks some thieves and Zahra discovers surf rock.
The one where Zahra searches for a good mommy forum and Taz reminds everyone to follow Chrissy Teigen's advice.
The one where Zahra explains why she can't read in the bath and Taz returns to Magic Mike Live.
The one where Taz describes how hard it is to leave her apartment and Zahra connects the Rebel Alliance to Allah.
The one where Taz ponders the origins of patchouli and Zahra imagines what a true Jihad Barbie looks like.
The one where Zahra falls asleep on Jaws, Taz defends Glinda the Good Witch, and they discover the connection between Valhalla and Allah.
The one where Taz offers to do makeup reviews and Zahra reminisces about Hawaiian cockroaches.
The one where Taz flirts over plastic grapes and Zahra meets her own hot doctor.
The one where Zahra buys a designer diaper bag and Taz prepares for a billionaire pre-nup.
The one where Zahra describes food in detail to a fasting Taz and Taz pitches a Muslim Bridesmaids movie.
The one where Taz and Zahra visit Manzanar.
For this very special episode of #GoodMuslimBadMuslim, Zahra and Taz went to the Japanese American 1940s internment camp known as Manzanar, It was part of the annual pilgrimage that has been happening at the site for the pas 48 years. Thank you to all the friends that allowed us to join in on this experience and a special well of love to the the Japanese American elders who were incarcerated and the activists that did the work to make sure this wasn't forgotten.
- To learn more about Executive Order 9066 and the Manzanar camp, watch Tad Nakamura's short film "Pilgrimage" available online here.
- To learn more about Vigilant Love Coalition - a solidarity art-first grassroots organization formed out of the Japanese American and Muslim community after the the San Bernardino shooting - please visit the Vigilant Love site.
- Learn more about Manzanar by visiting the National Park's website and to follow the Manzanar Committee's site to attend the next pilgrimage and other events. You also can visit the park on own, and we'd highly encourage you all to do so.
The one where Zahra explains leather daddies and Taz plans her passive-aggressive plane moves.
The one where Taz teaches the world the miracles of the "twig brush", Zahra declares the Irish prime minister Muslim, and they both plan a trip to Hawaii with the hot dudes of Kurdish Gents Club.
The one where Taz wins big money from an Aladdin slot machine, Zahra makes her husband test a Japanese toilet, and both pitch their business ideas to the business students of Wharton.
Other than Buzzfeed giving us another shoutout, we’ve been busy with our own personal projects. Taz got to sit down with a few other Californians to talk about her post-election thoughts, and Zahra went on NPR for an essay on prayer. Taz, too, went on another podcast: Sporkful, where she discussed love and pork. She's also performed at an event called Harness.
Besides Eid, there’s one holiday that Taz can’t get enough of… Valentine’s Day. If you’re into really kinky things like “heavy vetting” and using “unpresidented” as your safe word, then step right up to Taz’s Etsy shop. She almost always sells out.
Zahra also had her own sort of holiday: six performances of “On Behalf of All Muslims,” her new comedy special at the Islamic Cultural Center of Northern California. The San Francisco Chronicle even mentioned her special! Every night was sold out. Looks like we might have to do a live performance of #GoodMuslimBadMuslim too...
The one where Zahra self-cares with popcorn and cheese and Taz explains that bacon is not Kryptonite.
Welcome to the Trumpocalypse. First things first: we are not going away, and we are not changing our names to Sarah and Tammy.
- Start off with some levity: Taz's #MuslimVDay cards are out again, and they are selling out fast.
- Zahra was on NPR's Fresh Air with an essay about prayer (yes, yes, that rhymed).
- And Donald Trump listened to the Quran. It was... interesting.
- We don't wear hijabs, but if we did, we wouldn't want American flags on them. Here's why.
- The Muslim Ban is already hurting people and tearing apart families.
- A local mosque got attacked again, and the media plays it off as another "bacon trick."
- Lindsay Lohan might be Muslim now. Is Angelina Jolie next?
- Drones do not make good hobbies.
- Linda Sarsour was one of the leaders behind the Women's March, and she deserves all our support.
- Aziz Ansari's monologue was so good, you should watch it again.
- Find out about your rights and what plans you can make at places like CAIR.