Ramadan Mubarak! We know how slow everything can get when it's hot outside and you are fasting long hours - so we're here to make it easy for you. Follow along to our latest episode with the following links!
- Our amazing podcast guest is Saqib Keval is from Oakland's The People's Kitchen. Follow the link for more information!
- The three of us met initially when working on the Totally Radical Muslims Zine together four years ago.
- Eating disorders can make Ramadan complicated. Check out this piece by Leanne Scorzoni on how to support loved ones with eating disorders during the month of Ramadan.
- Poetry-A-Day-For-Ramadan: the public online zine with poems daily for Ramadan 2015!
- Muslim prayer moves are just like yoga moves! Check out these five ways!
- Taz went to Ferguson and collaborated with the folks at Hands Up United.
- Gigi of Shahs of Sunset looks nothing like Taz.
- Muslim girls designed their own hijabi sports gear! Read more right here.